Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Need Some New Shirts for Spring?


Want some new threads but can't afford to spend $20 on a plain white tee from American Apparel? No worries: I know a website where you can get a new shirt for less than the cost of a Chipotle burrito (my standard unit of measurement). 

Intrigued? Go to Sixdollarshirts.com, where the shirts come in a variety of colors and sizes, but they're all sold for the same price: six bucks. (Duh.) Or, you can stock up on witty apparel for the summer and get the recession special of 10 tees for fifty dollars. 

The t-shirts range from television topical

to political

to downright artsy


And I studied abroad last semester in Prague so I will definitely be adding this shirt to my shopping cart: 


Also, all the shirts are made right in the U.S. of A., so it's a great way to support the economy and look fashionable at the same time. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment